Heat rash is a skin irritation caused by excessive sweating during hot, humid weather.
Symptoms of heat rash include:
• Looks like red cluster of pimples or small blisters
• Usually appears on the neck, upper chest, groin, under the breasts, and in elbow creases
Workers experiencing heat rash should:
• When possible, a cooler, less humid work environment is best treatment.
• Keep rash area dry.
• Powder may be applied to increase comfort.
• Ointments and creams should not be used.
Publishing date: 25/2/2017